During the clean up and leveling of the Pi building grounds, a cemetery stone was found buried deep in the ground. Luckily it was brought here to the WHC and we were able to verify what it was. The small stone belonged to Charles Ebenezer Richmond who lived for only 15 months (March 12, 1851-June 3, 1852). He was the son of Lorenzo and Ursula Richmond who lived at 39 Elm Street. We found a new stone dedicated to "Charlie" in the Riverstreet Cemetery. The old stone could have been discarded and used later as fill. There is really no way of knowing. But it was nice to find Charlie and see that he was with his family.